Friday, November 30, 2018

Years Later.....

So it's probably been about a good 3 years since my last post. I'm not going to say too much other than I'm creating again. I'm overjoyed by this. I'm painting and dj mixing again. Much better though. Well, I can't exactly say that bold statement. I'm an evolved painter and dj mixer, let's put it that way. It's so true when they say if you don't use it you lose it. When I first got back into everything I was a little rusty but the artwork came back super strong and new and improved. The dj mixing took a while to get better at. However, now it's on and crackin with my dj mixing. I just made the best mix I've ever made in my life. Very little mistakes, all done live dj mixing on virtual dj with 2 decks and my music library, no fancy help from fancy dj software, just me and those 2 decks raw and uncut. Here's the link: https://www.mixcloud.com/adriannejezin/flower-child/

         I am officially a woman, on my own, full-time job. Painting on the side, dj mixing nightly. No family obligations, no boyfriend, just me and my creative outlets and flourishing on a daily basis. I'm happy to be back and to share my new works with the world. Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment