Tuesday, March 26, 2013

The Metaphysical Side of Artist Adrianne Jezin

Before I began my career as an artist, I was really considering going into the field of Theology and Metaphysics. Having taught myself all there was to know about astrology made me explore beyond the stars into a whole new world I never knew existed. In my artist biography here, my dear friend from elementary school wrote about how a few friends had passed away in my younger years. My reaction to that happening was to find out where they went, where they were. In a profound way, I found my spirituality and by the age of 23 I had what I believed to be a spiritual awakening. I don't consider myself to be religious in the sense that I practice going to church and stuff. Spirituality was a calling for me after my friends had past. A door destined to be opened and subjects like The Big Bang Theory, Angels, Mayanism, Sacred Geometry I had vigorously researched and spent many hours on the internet reading articles and becoming familiar with all of the new things I had discovered about this universe we live in. It had inspired me at that time to want to seek out a healing career of some sort. Although I never decided to enroll myself in any classes about dream interpretation or numerology I did begin to draw and paint and eventually worked my way through the artistic realm.

                                                                                                             
                       

No comments:

Post a Comment