Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Art and Astrology

Midheaven/Venus aspect addresses the quality of individual love - either falling in love or deepening an existing relationship. According to esoteric astrology, Venus relates to concrete knowledge. This combination emphasizes profound awareness that all concrete knowledge is rooted in the principle of love. Another expression of the Mid-heaven/Venus conjunction is emerging artistic expression, involving either the physical world or interpersonal and social relations. The conjunction focuses on the individual's emerging awareness of the capacity to love, attachment and/or falling in love. Career advancements through recognition of your expression or creativity.

This is such a trip. I mean i don't base my whole life on reading up on my astrology but i guess i feel compelled to blog about stuff like this when i read exactly what is actually happening in my life at this moment just by pulling up my current astro transits (midheaven conjunct venus) and see that precisely what i'm going through is what in my astrology. To me that's just freaky and if i didn't want to pay attention to it...well that just couldn't happen cuz you can see how right on this shit is.

No comments:

Post a Comment