Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Talking about my art.

So i've decided to break down and start talking about my work.
The Healer in Her
16x20 Acrylic on Canvas

This piece is special. It took me more than two weeks to fully complete it and my intention for this was to show a healing woman. A woman who heals. A healer. A gifted woman who possess' healing powers.

The Mermaid
24x36 Acrylic on Wood Panel (Framed)

The cool story behind this piece is that i got this frame from a friend of a friend, but the friend who named me The Mermaid was right there when i came up on this nice vintage frame, so i decided to use the mermaid painting for this frame. I was nicknamed The Mermaid roughly 10 years ago by a guy who sensed my mermaid qualities. Hence the handfish animal spirit in which i stay proud of http://primalastrology.com/handfish.html to back this up.

No comments:

Post a Comment