Thursday, May 8, 2014

Thoughts.

Sometimes I roll thoughts around in my head. Like debating to myself whether or not to write about my art or let it speak for itself. I think when it comes down to it my art should more than likely speak for itself one day. It wouldnt hurt to write about how why and what it took me to come up with such things as my paintings are leaning toward the mysterious abstract style, I get this. I would like to offer  my readers, viewers, art collecters and hard core fan's of mine a little bit more than just a picture to look at. This is why I feel I should write about what I'm creating so that...


1. People get to know me, the artist and either connect my art with who I am as a person or separately as an artist.
2. People can have a better understanding of what im trying to portray through my art.
3. Its always cooler to read about anything these days as opposed to not.
4. Last but not least,  my art name in itself carries more mystery I think than all my paintings put together and elaborating upon that would be something I should do for my peoples.

No comments:

Post a Comment