Sunday, February 24, 2013

Chocolate & Art Show, KGB Gallery, Los Angeles CA

Last nights art show featured an abundance of extremely talented artists. Hugo Romo had his display outside and was doing live self portraits. Many jewelry vendors and a guy doing live esoteric artwork stood out amongst the crowd of people in the parking lot of KGB Studios which during a show turns into a floor of amazing talent every time. As I made my way into the area where over 30 artists had their artwork displayed on the walls I noticed the fountain of flowing chocolate and a stack of oreo cookies which I made sure to help myself to a couple. The most creative and unique works of art on these walls by far the best ive seen. My artwork hung in the middle of several other artists and overall it was a great turn out. Danilo Santos, the owner of Chocolate & Art put on another awesome show.

No comments:

Post a Comment