Friday, February 1, 2013

'The Mayan Era' finds it's way into the Modern World

I received this photo via text message this morning. It came from Justin George, who works at twentieth century fox and recently founded The Clearance Company, who back in march of last year contacted me about an opportunity I couldn't refuse. My artwork on movie sets, finally a break had came through after working hard and prosperous all year. This pic is the front office of a new company called The Clearance Company which is the entertainment industry’s first hybrid company offering full service script research, permissions and licensing, product placement and cleared artwork rentals. The Mayan Era, a print of an original drawing I completed in 2011 hangs on the wall awaiting its rental fate.

No comments:

Post a Comment