Friday, March 1, 2019

FOR YOU

I would like to think that the work that I'm doing today will somehow benefit and/or inspire a future generation in some type of way. The thing that sucks is that, I doubt anyone will want to pay my monthly website bill after I'm gone, so that probably won't be there after I pass. But this will since it's free and forever.Ah the beauty of the thought that this webpage will always be here, as long as google is in business...it will always remain. I don't think we as a generation are really used to that concept....because if you think about it, it's our lifetime that is the first lifetime to have the internet and it's forever type of way, so we are the first humans who have used the internet and who will pass away and the internet will go on for many more moons after. For the next generation I'm sure they will get used to the fact that almost everything they do will be forever archived and in the cloud.....for us, I guess that concept is a little different and will take some getting used to. Hey, we were 80's babies with no internet at all. So just think about that. LOL. Anyway, the idea that all of my creative efforts will be recorded in history for generations to come is actually such a comforting feeling and a feeling that whatever it is I create in my lifetime will always forever be in a cloud. Or at least a picture of the great things I have done will be. LOL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment