Friday, March 8, 2019

My Short Term GOAL

Thinking about starting a podcast: where you will hear: my dj mixes (funk, hip/hop, oldies, old school, old school rap, sublime/reggae classic rock and jazz. Also topics regarding the new feminine era, art & music, Los Angeles art scène and how to get into it or not, nite clubs and nite clubbing, relationships and how social media affects these relationships positive or negative, new business ventures for up and coming artists and musicians and of course networking and whatever else comes to your crazy minds. Above all I will answer any questions you might have about what song was that? Or how to dj mix or how to paint using acrylics......I can’t stand stingy artists or dj’s!! So.......What do you think?! I would need help with broadcasting as it is a language I'm not too familiar with. Any takers?

No comments:

Post a Comment