Wednesday, March 6, 2019

My Fate

I was giving my fate some thought today. Well I'm not going to lie, it's actually a common thought these days as I approach closer to turning 40. I have contemplated many many things. One being the topic of having children. I just don't see that happening at this point in my life and only by a miracle will that probably ever happen. So.....I dedicate myself to my paintings and music. It's what I do, it's what I'm good at. I know I would've been a good mom but that's just not happening it looks like. My paintings are my children also my dj mixes are my kids too if that makes sense. They are what I have created. Music is cool because it really puts you on the plane or realm that music dwells in which is pretty close to the supreme being people call God so that's cool. I could feel that whilst making music and even long after, the presence of something much greater and powerful is inside of me now. It's a new very powerful feeling. But it must be harnessed correctly otherwise, well lets just say I could understand now why some musicians have gone off the deep end in the past and why. Well not exactly why but making music does something to a person. It gives you this magical-ness and it's really hard to put into words cause it's a feeling unlike no other. So instead of having children, I am a creator of art and music. This is what I'm giving to the world when I pass. Not kids. But Art and Music. Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment